James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

No! No Blue Rabbit! Not this time!

It's nice to see your voices have changed a lot since DOVG3, and I liked this game. Simple, no-strings gameplay but it is original and very fun. Another good effort from you guys.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

This is ultimatley a revolution in Flash....

Who said that Flash games couldn't be as great as real games? This certainly is! The graphics engine is fantastic, the storyline wonderful and the characters magical. I love the entire AD world, just the feel of it.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks :) I wouldn't say its quite revolutionary, we just used what Flash has available!

customize a gun part2 customize a gun part2

If only some of these made up guns could be built

I liked this, a wide variety of parts to make the gun with- would have been nice to add a save image or print option, but I guess print screening'll do. Keep at it, try adding sound and more options with the next one.

JarredJoffe responds:

thanks but i added that stuff. i axsadentally sent the rong file

The coffee game The coffee game

I DO love cofee...

I'm a coffee nut, I must admit. This is like my dream video game. Just improve on the graphics a little.

--Dean--

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

NEXT! A PICTURE OF TOM FULP! IN THREEEEE DEEEEEEE!

That rocked. I compared the old one to this one and I think this one is better (graphically! Please don't kill me xD). Nice game!

A Guide To Newgrounds A Guide To Newgrounds

COOL!

Ironicly, this movie about gaining exp just got me some exp. Hah!

blueclue's clue blueclue's clue

Heheh heh the mails here jackass....

I've been forced to watch that awful show for years, and now I am very happy to say IT IS PAYBACK TIME! MUHAHAHAH!

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

I gave you a measly overall one! HA!

That stunk up the place. I couldn't do ANYTHING! and the text looked like ants. The new frame button DIDNT work, and neither did most of them. If people WANTED to make crappy stick animations, they could watch a Disney movie!